Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hate shoes!!

Well I was on a mission yesterday to find something at IKEA to hide all of our shoes that were just out and about laying on a shoes rack. If you know me at all I hate clutter and I hate stuff showing. So we set out to find a solution. IKEA had a plastic shoe drawers, 3 pack for 40 bucks. I was on with it but hubby was not. Kinda thought it was a rip off to pay that much for plastic. All the other ones were like 100 bucks and up. So we moved on.

As we were walking I kept thinking about it. I really wanted to get something, That was the whole reason for coming here. We went onto the computer they have in the wharehouse part of the store and they had one for the same price but it was wood and it was dark wood! Score! We picked that one up :) Here is the end result.



As you can see it fit all me and my husbands shoes except a couple on the side... We have a lot of shoes!! Or at least I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment