Saturday, September 6, 2014

Joe will be missed :(

               Today we went to the memorial for a co-worker of mine that was taken to soon. Joe Stafford. I worked with him for about 3 years and my mom worked with him also. It was sudden. My brain still thinks he is here. I remember the morning of saying hi to him in the break room like every other morning. Joe had a love for Disney so we had that in common and he would always say "escapeee" from the movie finding nemo every time he saw me. Joe would do anything for anyone. Not a bad bone in his body. 

                The memorial was beautiful. You could tell how many people he touched cause there was line to get into the church. As his family got up and talked about his life and what a dad/husband he was, it made me realize how precious life is. He was taken way to early and yet lived such a full life! You will be missed so much. We love you and miss you already Joe.


No comments:

Post a Comment