Monday, August 12, 2013

Busy Weekend

Its been a few days since I have posted... this weekend was crazy busy. Friday I had off which was the only day I didn't do much.

Thursday I got off early (I know rough life) and went over to my sister in laws house to see the kids while my mother in law was watching them. Went out to lunch at Boudin's... if you haven't eaten there you should. They have the best Tomato Bisque soup. :) Then we headed over to Marshall's and of course I found a pair of sunglasses that I loved.. Check em out:




I also bought this new throw that is amazing. Little piece of heaven on earth! I bought it cause our new colors for the room is gonna be mainly gray and teal. I have this attraction to teal for some reason. (Hence why it was one of our wedding colors)




Then Sunday was nothing but running around doing errands around town. Starting to organize some stuff getting ready for the move into the pool room. We have someone to take the bench and bar stools. And we have to contact a company to come move the pool table. We are going to store it in the garage for now since selling a pool table right now is tough. No one wants them or has room for them.

Anyways... thats my update :) Keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment