Monday, August 26, 2013

Moved into the pool room...

Well I haven't posted in a while. So I thought I would update. We are now moved into the pool room and its fantastic. So much more room!!! I sleep better too.  Still have a lot to do. Just a rough idea of what it looks like. 



Hubby is getting ready to install the new ceiling fan/light we bought over the weekend. I love that thing!



We were also able to get to marshalls and get a new comforter and 2 new decorative pillows all for 45 bucks! Gotta love a deal. :)


Gray and teal, of course!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! It looks great, I'm so happy for you guys! :D Our master is brown and teal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teal I dont know what it is about it I am just drawn to it. Prob why we had it in our wedding too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously can't get over how great this room is for you guys! I woke up thinking about it this morning, so happy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete