Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Not much going on...

Well i havent posted in a while. Thought I would update on some stuff... Next week is our Vegas trip to Mandalay Bay. :) I am getting excited. I wanna be sitting by that wave pool with a drink in my hand and relaxing. Doing absolutely nothing. 

As far as the room goes for remodeling, we are slowly making some changes to get it ready. We moved some stuff out of the garage to make room for the pool table since we arent able to sell it. Too many for sell and not many people want em. Hubby moved all of his stuff into one tool box to make more room.

This past weekend we also made a trip up to Ikea. One of my fav stores. lol We needed to get the 2 bookcases that matched the DVD cabinet my parents bought for the living room. And of course... we always go to the as is section and of course they had my moms desk that is normally 400 dollars on sale for 200. We snatched that thing up. Needless to say, amazingly it all fit in my car. We had to take the desk apart. But it all fit!






Here are the desk and DVD case and bookcases:





While we were there we got some Ideas for a wardrobe for our clothes in the new room. Which Ikea has a lot. So we have plenty of ideas.

We also renewed our Disneyland passes for another year and they raised their ticket prices and their annual passes. :( But I cant do without my Disney so we got them. I love Disney. :)

Hmm what else is new... Nothing really. Keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment