Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Concert

So I will start out by saying that I was so dissapointed last night. First of all I will NEVER see another concert at Valley View Sport Center (Sports Arena) We picked up a friend who lived literally 2 exits off the freeway to it and it probably took us about an hour and a half to actually just get into the parking lot of the Sports Arena. Because they didnt know how to direct traffic. So by the time that we got there, Ellie had already started playing. (Which is who I went to see) I was so upset. I almost started crying but I held it in. Especially after paying a 100 bucks a head to sit in the very last seat against the wall. What I did see of Ellie, she was awesome! (better then Bruno I think) P!nk blew him out of the water.

So we ended up leaving early because I didnt want to sit in that crap getting out of there and hubby and everyone had to go to work today so we didnt want to be up till 1 sitting in traffic just to barely move a block.

The only highlight was seeing Ellie.

Here are some picture :)


                                                                This is Ellie playing



No comments:

Post a Comment