Saturday, July 27, 2013

Trip to LA

So last night we got to drive up to LA and see a friend from Texas :) And of course I didn't take any pictures but she did. Maybe she will send some my way ;) We ate at a place called Rockin Brew in El Segundo. Food was really good. Kinda loud though. The only downside was that the traffic was horrible on the 405!! I was so ready to get out of the car. I was tired of dealing with the people. But once we got there it was worth it. Of course the drive back there wasn't any traffic so we got back in no time.

But I am so happy we got to meet her little girl since she had been born. She is adorable! Looks like her daddy. Love love love.

Good to see you Karen! :)

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you guys too! Sorry about the traffic, but Clara really liked meeting you! :D I'll email you pictures when I get them edited!

    ReplyDelete