Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Anniversary Tomorrow!

SO tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary! We are excited about that since tomorrow afternoon we will be going to Harrah's Southern California for a nice relaxing 2 night stay during the week. 



Hubby loves to gamble so we will probably be doing a little bit but not much and having a nice dinner. Thursday we will be laying pool side with a drink in our hand here:



I will definitely blog about it and let you know how everything went. So I might be M.I.A the next couple days besides my facebook and instagram. You can follow me there.

Instagram: CassIS300
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/IS300Babe

The who knows the rest of the time what we will do. Hit up the buffet, Who knows! :) I will still try and eat as healthy as possible. I am anxious to see what kinda of healthy options they have there. It seems like the place is huge so I think they would have something. But ya never know. :) Keep ya posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment