Friday, August 22, 2014

Forks over Knives!



So I said I was going to do a post about forks over knives. I am very passionate about health and eating right. I am also against all the crap the industry feeds us. Everything is mass produced and it seems like there is chemicals in everything now. But why would they want us to get healthy? They are making more money from unhealthy overweight people then ever.

Anyways, You need to watch this documentary! Like it says above. It could save a life. And the doctors in this documentary already have. If you want to watch it, its only a few bucks on Youtube. It will change the way you look at food. In the documentary it shows all the research into how food effects cancer and how we are pretty much able to turn it on and off by the foods we eat. Bottom line, you eat crap then you feel like crap and get sick. Eat healthy you feel healthy and you are healthy. The diet is a plant based diet.

Before I watched this I already believed that your diet and food could cure disease. This just solidifies it for me. When you poison your body with all the crap they want you to eat, it never has a chance to fight/cure disease since its so busy fighting off all the crap and chemicals we eat everyday. 

My current job situation requires me to take 3 months off every two years. (Yeah it sucks) But in that time I learned a lot about myself and my health! I took the time to eat nothing but fruit and veggies during the day and went hiking a few times a week. I had more time to do things I loved and what I was passionate about. Health! I had never felt better. I had so much more energy. I wanted to go out and live a full life. Experience everything. Before this I suffered from Anxiety/Depression. Badly. I had none of that anymore. It was all gone. All because of my diet. After I went back to work I noticed I started having anxiety again. But only because I didnt have as much time to prepare all the healthy foods I did when I was home. And my diet started going down the drain. Then I watched this and it was just the motivation i needed to get back on the train of healthy eating and living.

Seems like common sense right? Well you would think. But with the way society is now, they want whats fast and easy. Fast food. We are to busy trying to fit everything into one day they we forget about our health. Which should be top priority. So we can be there for our children and our children's children. I am not a doctor by any means. But it just makes sense. People just need to wake up and take care of themselves.

Anyways I could go on and on about whats in the documentary but I don't want to give it all away. Its to good. You need to watch it.

5 stars from me!!!

Meat and dairy bad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment