Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hacienda De Vega

SO last night my mom heard of this place through a co worker called Hacienda De Vega. Its a Mexican restaurant. We had heard the environment there was awesome so we gave it a try. (Plus I heard they had mango margaritas) We got to what used to be an old original adobe house with a courtyard with a beautiful fountain and an old well.




Then you walk through the house and out the back and the entire restaurant is outside with this beautiful pond and waterfall. I of course ordered the mango margarita which was good but it could have used more of a mango taste but it was still good!




Then comes the food. They have Veggie options!!! I was so excited! I got the veggie burrito. Which was sooo good! With a side salad with cilantro dressing which was to die for! If you happen to live in San Diego county you have to try this restaurant in Escondido. Unfortunately I didn't think to take a picture of the burrito cause I wasn't planing on writing a post on it but after I decided I had to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment