Thursday, August 14, 2014

Our Bahamas Cruise!

So it has been a while since I have posted on my blog. Life is crazy sometimes. In Feb we went on a Royal Caribbean Cruise to the Bahamas! It was amazing. We flew from San Diego to Orlando FL and then took a shuttle to Port Canaveral. (Seeing the Disney buses made me want to go back to Disney World!) Once there we stayed at a local hotel. for 2 nights and then we were off on our 4 night cruise! The itinerary was Port Canaveral to Coco Cay, Bahamas then off to Nassau, Bahamas where we would also take a ferry to Blue Lagoon island to swim with the dolphins :) (A dream of mine) So i was stoked to say the least. Anyways here are some pictures and photos of the trip and also some videos! It was my husband, my mom, my brother and me :)


































































No comments:

Post a Comment